Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello again ... yet another attempt at maintaining a blog

We are in the process of getting new laptops and iPhones at the Reading Eagle. The laptops are pretty amazing and much faster than the desktops we had been using. I thought our internet connection was slow but it was just the five-year-old processors bogging things down. ...
I've had my own iPhone since November so I'm already pretty familiar with how wonderful they can be. I have the iPhone 4 and can't wait for a year to pass so I can upgrade to the 4s and finally get to speak to the temptress Siri. I haven't blogged in a while and want to get back in the habit so this is a first attempt. I intend to start posting my columns and stories from the Reading Eagle along with any personal insights I take time to share with you. I don't know if anyone actually reads this thing, but it's a good writing exercise for me. Talk to you soon. Young Dan

No comments: